As Christians, we need to set an exemplary standard in the way we dress, and illustrate modesty to those around us. Here are a few guidelines for camp that will help all of us glorify God in the way we present ourselves:
- Shirts…must cover your midriff while standing, sitting and moving. No spaghetti straps, see-through clothing, tops that show cleavage, or exposed straps/undergarments.
- Swimsuits…please wear a one-piece swimsuit that covers your top and bottom modestly, and wear a colored t-shirt in the pool. You must wear shorts and a shirt walking down to the pool.
- Shorts…length should be determined by where your middle ﬁnger hangs when standing with your hands at your sides. Avoid skin-tight or very low-rise shorts that show your undergarments.
- Pants…wear comfortable ﬁtting jeans/pants that are not skin-tight or so low-rise that your undergarments show.
- Shirts…wear comfortable shirts that cover your midriff and are not skin-tight, see-through or hanging off your shoulders.
- Swimsuits…wear boardshorts or shorts that do no sag. Also, please wear a shirt when walking to the pool.
- Shorts… length should be determined by where your middle ﬁnger hangs when standing with your hands at your sides. Avoid skin-tight or sagging shorts that show your undergarments.
- Pants…wear comfortable ﬁtting jeans/pants that are not skin-tight or sagging so that your undergarments show.
Weather at camp can range from very hot during the day, to very cold at night. Make sure you bring clothing that will keep you comfortable in either climate. Thank you!