Dear Parents and Campers,
Once again we will all be together again on the mountain for our annual Summer Bible Camp. Please not that we have changed the dates. We will gather together on Palomar Mountain – June 26 – July 1, 2017. I look forward to once again spending the week with the campers and volunteers who make camp possible.
The week at camp will be filled with activities that will be both fun and spiritually challenging. For the past three decades, there have been many lives that have been positively impacted by this camp experience, and we know that your child will enjoy it also!
At camp, your child will learn new things, make new friends, and be kept busy in fun, constructive ways. Spiritual activities will help each camper come to know more about God and His Word, sports activities including basketball, softball, swimming, hiking, archery, and field recreation will keep campers active, and of course, meeting new people and making new friends is always a highlight of camp! While on the mountain, campers will be well supervised by experienced camp Directors, Staff members, and Counselors. Our very capable camp Directors for 2017 are:
- Elementary Youth Camp: Graham and Bri Clifford, Youth Minister at La Mesa Church of Christ
- High Camp: Lars Coburn, Youth Minister at Canyon View Church of Christ & Mitchell Snow, North County Church of Christ
- High School Camp:
The health and safety of your child is of primary concern at camp. Our nursing staff includes, Laketa Ducat, RN, Barbara Merkle, RN, Toni Hicks, RN, and Julie Magos, RN. All of these women are registered, licensed nurses, and very experienced with camp. The information you provide in your child’s registration packet will assist them in achieving our high standards for physical and mental wellness at camp.
Please take time now to review and complete the registration forms packet for 2017 camp. Your child will not be registered for camp or have a spot reserved for him or her until ALL of the following forms are completed and processed with your full payment, either online, to your church registration volunteer(s), or to the San Diego Christian Foundation (please check with your home church first!):
- REGISTRATION FORM – Elementary, Jr. High or High School
- MEDICAL RELEASE FORM – two sided – must include picture of camper on back
- EXPRESS ASSUMPTION of RISK FORM – release of liability for SDCF
- LIVING BY THE RULES / BAPTISM CONTACT FORM – two sided – if your child has already been baptized, please indicate that on the form and turn in
- CONFERENCE CENTER ACTIVITIES RELEASE/WAIVER FORM – for activities through Mt. Palomar Christian Camp
Please remember to SIGN each form, have your child SIGN the appropriate forms, and attach a photo of your child to the Medical Release form. These forms must be complete and in the hands of camp personnel in order for your child to attend camp!
ALL FORMS AND PAYMENTS SHOULD BE PROCCESSED ONLINE OR RETURNED TO EITHER:
- San Diego Christian Foundation, 4282 Balboa Ave, San Diego, CA 92117 Attn: Bible Camp
- Please talk with the individual(s) at your Church who is assisting Toni with camp preparations, registrations, payments, and/or scholarships.
If you have questions about camp, please contact Executive Director Toni Hicks by clicking the Contact Us link; call her at 619-788-6612, via email at email@example.com, or your congregational camp volunteer.